- Stephen got a small ship in a bottle the other day. As he was putting it beside his fishbowl, Betsy said, “You should get more arteryfacts for your fish to swim around.” Huh? She meant artifacts!
- A couple of weeks ago Betsy lost the second of her two front teeth (not in time to sing the song at Christmas, though 😦 ). She told me last week that she thinks she’s getting her glory teeth in the back of her mouth. It took awhile, but I finally realized she meant her wisdom teeth.
- To Facebook or not to Facebook – that is the question these days. My husband and oldest son are on, and I actually have an account (long story), but never have used it. I spend too much time on the computer as it is, so I’m not sure I want to venture into Facebook-land. Besides, do people really want to know what I’m doing all the time? (Although the same could be said for blogging, huh)? Hmmm….don’t know what I’ll do ’bout that.
- PBS is airing Masterpiece Classic again! Last week they showed the first installment of “Wuthering Heights.” It was so good and will conclude this Sunday night, Jan. 25th. After that, I think they will be airing “Oliver Twist.” I love these classic stories made into movies!
- Heard a great quote the other day that I’ve been using on my kids a lot: “Do it, then talk!” Need to tell myself that, too.
- Betsy is playing Upward basketball and it’s so cute to watch those little girls get with it out there. She is loving having her daddy as one of her coaches.
- I’m ready for Spring! This time of year is when I just want to bury myself under my down comforter and not come out until the middle of March.
- Gotta go do laundry – my life is so exciting, who wouldn’t want to know what I’m doing on an hourly basis :)? Maybe I’ll even start twittering…:)